PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB investigation to Hawker Hunter T7 G-BXFI 22 August 2015
Old 4th Mar 2017, 18:12
Courtney Mil

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
Pittsextra, I'm probably not going to address your accusations point by point at this to,e of the evening, Pittsextra.

The block you repost was simply a copy and paste, so, if you think it's not faithfully replicated I can't really help you.

The process of summarising long reports is not something we have discussed before, but I do recall your lack of experience in the process of compiling the reports and investigating the incident. Similarly you are now simply searching for points to argue (as you did before), but the STBF altimeter mode is unlikely to be of much significance apart from the fact that, due to lag, it would still have been indicating that the aircraft was still climbing at apex. I have no idea of the relevance of that because that was no commented upon.

The only places I have commented upon as being incomplete where areas where the report refers to "further investigation" whose conclusions have not yet been declared.

I did not choose to search through the 452 pages in order to give you a reference because I was still reading it and also answering other people's questions elsewhere. You are not the only person asking me for help with this. I'm sure you finally managed to work it out for yourself.

The last thing I will discuss with you here is that your position has been very clear for 18 months. If you wish to take issue with the AAIB, the owners, the engineering and regulatory authorities, be my guest. Not my area. I can only comment on fast jet aeros, high performance operations and jet technical matters and, as you will see from my posts in this threat, that is what I limit myself to here.

That is all.