PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2003, 00:07
GASH BAG AIRWAYS

MUST GET ON THE WRONG PLANE WHEN I GO TO WORK!!!!

GB is a great place to work for crew and flight deck are brilliant but like in ALL jobs you often get a few w******s at either end of the plane but we learn to live with it at 35000 ft

GB COULD be a really nice outfit....its small very secure but unfortuantley i have never worked for such a badly managed company who think nothing of their staff.......

All GB seems to be bothered about is how much money is being made and how to cut costs at every level.....Bars/catering etc ...regardless of crew...i got a suggestion for them ......sack 50% of the useless management team and thats more money in their pockets.....not mine thats a start ....i only get paid my 2.50 flight allowance...or probably less don't even know ....

We got a loverly bar now.....its so lovely i don't see half of THE STUFF by the time it gets on board the a/c ...... apparently we are losing thousands of pounds a month and its not acceptable.....another suggestions perhaps invest in proper padlocks rather than those plastic ones which are always broken ...in my experience i have had the same bar o 4 flights and the padlock still being broken ....if management can't take responsibility for that I AINT SIGNING NO 'FORM' ..........

Well thats part 1 for now of my winging so if you wanna joing the worlds favourite franchise airline....... think twice probably cheaper to work at McDonalds....and you get your STARS we get ****e......