PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2017, 14:48
Captain_Caveman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gilesdavies
I wouldn't worry too much, even though you have paid for a particular seat on the plane and easyJet have moved you, when you go to check in, you can change to any seat of your choice (in the same zone, matching the price you previously paid).

I think you can check-in online 60 days before departure, so might be worth checking-in in as early as possible and then re-choosing what seats you want, of what is left.
Alasdair - the message is sent out to advise a change of seating configuration which will mean a change between A319 156Y/ A320a 180Y or A320b 186Y or when a subcharter is used that has another variation. In your case I am Certain you have changed from 180Y to 186Y A320. The online seat may on easyJet.com only shows the 180 seat map, the extra 6 seats at the aft starboard side are allocated via call centre or automatically when check in opens. You can check your allocated seat if you have pre paid it via the website or if you are letting easyjet chose your seat then this will obviously be shown to you when the check in window opens.
Just because the flight has changed capacity doesn't necessarily mean the flight is selling good or bad... it just means that line of flying is next to be refitted in the new configuration or one of the new deliveries already configured as 186 has been allocated to the route. Hope this helps.