PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dutch Ryanair pilot loses court case vs tax man: not deemed self-employed
Old 3rd Mar 2017, 08:42
Stan Woolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Piltdown Man
But MOL is an aggressive, nasty piece of work. You turn up with a knife and he'll have a gun and your first born as hostage.
I wanted to tell of my own experience at Ryanair's hands, which, hopefully, might show a different side to MOL, after all, he's very much in control of what happens in the company.

I had been working as a TRE/ line trainer with them for about six years when I suffered a life changing stroke at age 50. On the face of it I was deep in dwang! I wasn't personal friends with any of the management or anything like that, just an ordinary joe. But Ryanair have been amazingly good to me, they had an insurance scheme which I was fortunate enough to qualify for, and they have been nothing short of extremely kind ever since.

I know that they can be aggressive, it's a big boys game, but I have heard a similar story to my own where there has been a life changing medical event happen with other individuals. I know for certain that other companies have not been so good when this has happened.

Maybe I'm just 'lucky'? That has been my experience, so MOL obviously has a heart somewhere within his 'darkness'.