PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C310 problems in Kununurra
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2003, 21:59
Pete O Heat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exmexican,

Are these 'Jandakot Generals' the same people that introduced pilots going home early so that they dont have duty time problems? The ones that stood up to non flying management stating that flying over weight is not allowed. Is it these same 'Generals' that pushed for and got a PAY RISE so ALL PILOTS got paid the award. I hope you do not work for the said company. Very short sighted of you if you do....

These same 'Generals also tried to re-intoduce check lists so that accidents of this nature dont happen. Unfortunately the extemely experienced staff have the opinion that check lists are not required if the training is adequate. Gee, that leaves no room for simple human error does it. Especially when your dog tired and not far from home when you tend to get a touch displacent.

exmexican, I hope you have your facts right in regards to the lack of aircraft knowledge, nav skills and runway selection. They are fairly damning comments. I wonder where your getting your assumptions from. It sounds like to me that you are from KU, so maybe you should face up to them .........

BTW if you want to get the red dirt out of you eppaulettes, simply wash them. But not in the same wash as your whites otherwise the whites go blue......

See ya later alligator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Woomera; 22nd Aug 2003 at 11:12.