PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2017, 06:52
"Littlebird"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Far Canel - I am across some of what is what at QF, although best verified by someone like Keg.

'Would 700 include the Qantas group or just the second officer direct entries?'
As far as I'm aware the 700 is only for SO. The others in the group I believe take care of their own recruitment needs.

'My question is stage 1 as mentioned above, were does that fit into the picture in terms of the above 6 stages????'
It is exactly that... the first stage of screening that you meet all the requirements as advised. You will then more than likely be invited to complete steps 2 and 3 simultaneously. As far as what happens to your results and how people are selected from thereon, I don't know.

'By the way word on the street here in Darwin. 1000 total and a bit of multi. Will get a look in����'
As far as the word on the street in Darwin, I would say this... If your 'bit of multi' meets the minimums, then yes no reason why you wouldn't get a look in. My next point is, that if you do only have the minimums, that more than likely, you would interview at the end of the recruitment trail. This is what my experience has shown, but again, it's QF's prerogative to do as they please.

L.B