PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2017, 02:11
Rhino power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brat
So no particular expertise, and no cherry picking, your ‘question' isn’t really a question, you seemingly admit the ac is way ahead of whatever else is out there then pose alternatives that don’t even exist, and possible problems.

Since no other country is producing anything of that standard, or numbers of F-35’s already in service, then it would seem that a qualitative edge over potential opponents already exists.

‘But’... one may be sure that you will find disagreement with that.
So, you won't divulge your 'expertise', yet question mine?
My 'question' is a 'question', which you obviously can't answer, or at least provide a sound opinion!
What alternative (to what exactly?) did I 'pose' that doesn't exist, and are we to assume that there are no possible problems then?

Since no other country is producing anything of that standard, or numbers of F-35’s already in service, then it would seem that a qualitative edge over potential opponents already exists.
The defining comment of your fanboy ignorance, I never even suggested anything in your quote, try actually reading my 'question', understanding it and then get back to me with a cogent answer, although I rather suspect we'll just get more fanboy pish...

-RP