PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - King Air down at Essendon?
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2017, 20:35
The name is Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porter, if you are representative of the pilots at your aerodrome, then at a $1, it was over-priced. You have NFI, both about me, and the subject matter. Pick up your dummy from where you've spat it, and toddle off to bed like a good little lad. The grown ups are busy talking here.
Traffic, you don't like a comments I've made on previous threads and you want to carry it on here, your own small minded vendetta, that's ok, there's not much you could say to me that would either have an effect on me or I'd take notice of.

My post gathered quite a bit of support, so NFI would apply to that support right? You spent your working life in a sheltered workshop (I know, I spent a good deal of my working life in that same workshop). You wouldn't have a clue of the day to day pressures on an aviation business. I'm more qualified than you will be in 2 lifetimes . Come out sometime and I'll run you through it, I'm not one for broadcasting how good I am on a public bulletin board.

In the meantime, keep educating the aviation world on the public servant perspective, a no risk business, backed up by taxpayer money. Easy to make decisions with that backing you up huh?