PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - National Flight Centre Integrated
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2017, 19:46
Duchess_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Amauri

I heard they have gone under so I would be very careful with tying up too much money there.
Sorry, but this really pisses me off.

Bleating about schools being bankrupt - spreading total like this can do untold damage and could land you in a lot of trouble. IF they are bankrupt then you'd better tell the integrated course that was running at 1700 this afternoon and the one that is due to start in the next couple of weeks.

The National Flight Centre own all of their own aircraft, pay their bills and don't ask for any money up front. Sure, they don't do the volume that AFTA do but then there are several other aspects to the business - but as for their graduates not getting jobs, that's just total .

As I've said before, why don't you actually get off your and visit these places for yourself - for one thing, you'd be able to say from first hand experience rather than rely on some (possibly) bitter and twisted student who didn't do the work and consequently failed to make the grade! Plenty of others have done the work, passed the tests and got the job.