PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Union Membership
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2017, 11:10
Dragon69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of you need to get off your high horses. I stopped counting the number of members who frequently worked on G days and who took training positions prior to CC. Oh that's right I forgot, there wasn't a directive from the AoA so it made it ok! what BS! Who did you think you were helping by training cheaper replacements? What about paying us all a penalty for aiding the company and helping them lower our CoS.

Let's face it, this isn't about morality, it's pure financial jealousy. And spare me the.."I paid the higher dues to the 49ers". It was the same AoA membership that turned its back on them when the higher dues started to become an inconvenience a few years later, but lets not rehash the past by bringing up embarrassing truths.

And what about the non member 49er. Didn't he lose his job as a result of actions taken by the AoA. As far as I am aware there was no assistance provided. Where is the morality there?

If this individual is being unjustly treated by the company, it is the AoAs duty to do something about it. What can happen to him can eventually happen to anyone, including a 3 months AoA member.

Last edited by Dragon69; 22nd Feb 2017 at 11:44.