PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay colors?
Thread: Gay colors?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2017, 03:26
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by VHFRT
I certainly have a lot of respect for you, your position within the company and the generally supportive positions you take, however I do have to raise a bit of an issue with such a claim. The ACL is nothing more than a hate group similar to the KKK. They do nothing but campaign against equal rights and this is why more and more folk are trying to distance themselves from the group.

Religion is a choice. One you are more than entitled to. It is a choice that less and less people are making but that doesn't take away from one having the right to decide one way or another. Sexuality, gender and race cannot be chosen. It is not fair to compare the two.

Society tollerates Christians knocking on our doors each weekend asking us about our faith, but would we tollerate Muslims doing the same? Of course not.
Not only that, STOP characterizing the 'attack' in Canberra on a mentally ill person... the Police extensively interviewed the person concerned who turned himself in after going to hospital for severe burns and the whole thing was found to be a coincidence (they do happen). Secondly, VHFRT you care completely right. Personally, I am one of those who chose not to believe in invisible deities and get my wisdom from a book that was written when the world was thought to be flat. All religions are in decline because there is simply too much scientific knowledge about how things happened now that we don't need the fanciful stories anymore. Thank goodness we are not like the USA where people in power with access to a nuclear arsenal actually believe the world is only 4000 years old. That's fine to believe, but not if you're affecting others lives through government decisions. As for ACL, I personally am sick to death of Shelton's quiet spoken and softly delivered appeal to inequality simply because a book written by desert dwellers who lived in lean-to's 4000 years ago thought it was evil.