PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best airlines
Thread: Best airlines
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2017, 19:31
pax britanica

Received 48 Likes on 21 Posts
Asian cultural issues often appear on Pprune and it is true that while many appear meek and subservient thats not always the case -Chinese women or 'overseas' Chinese ie from SIN Malaysia etc are far from it when angered or no doubt if things get difficult.

And as mostly they fly in Asia thats fine-in Europe they might not cope too well with a late MAN-Ibiza but there are not too many trips like that in their backyard. best leave those to sharp tongued quick witted scouse women or the 'Yes I know I am attractive but I could break both your arms if needed' east Europeans on Ryan.

As to the roiginal question , I have not flown them for a while, but always really enjoyed MAS as they and the Thais seem to have more of a UK type sense of humour than on some carriers and as has been pointed out EK is a complete league of nations.

I really wonder if BA ,even with the super efficient 787 will mange to keep the smaller eatern routes going as they have basically already cut back to just major buisiness centres when Premium pax and their devotion to BA Avios makes up for alot