PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay colors?
Thread: Gay colors?
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2017, 13:55
VHFRT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not at the moment no- at least not widespread. However if you ask the Park Royal hotel near Sydney Airport in the aftermath of the ACL sponsored meeting scheduled there last year, or the staff at ACL who receive weekly threats against their welfare, I think they may disagree. When threats of violence are made against Christian groups for simply meeting together to discuss SSM and an individual (admittedly mentally ill one) attempts to firebomb the ACL offices in Canberra then I start to wonder whether more tolerance (not necessarily agreement) is needed on all sides of the discussion.
I certainly have a lot of respect for you, your position within the company and the generally supportive positions you take, however I do have to raise a bit of an issue with such a claim. The ACL is nothing more than a hate group similar to the KKK. They do nothing but campaign against equal rights and this is why more and more folk are trying to distance themselves from the group.

Religion is a choice. One you are more than entitled to. It is a choice that less and less people are making but that doesn't take away from one having the right to decide one way or another. Sexuality, gender and race cannot be chosen. It is not fair to compare the two.

Society tollerates Christians knocking on our doors each weekend asking us about our faith, but would we tollerate Muslims doing the same? Of course not.