PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 12
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2017, 17:09
Concours77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Machinbird

"Probably not too far from the truth. Once stalled, as the aircraft became slower, the wing drops likely became less violent. (speculation again.) However, initial pull up into the stall was due to a fear response (more speculation) caused by rapid oscillatory roll rates (AF447 & QZ8501)."

Let's start here,
I sense some common ground....

Do you know our Pierre Bonin? Of course not. From what I derive from Lo these many threads my conclusion is different than your supposition that the initial pull up was a response to fear. It is highly unlikely.

My suppose is his inputs were generated from anger...not fear. From Owain Glyndwr, we know his control inputs were immediate, and fear takes time to develop. Now it is possible that his fear had presented prior to manual control, but if so, I suggest his emotions were supportive of action, Not patience.

Patience is the cure for panic, as well as other unwanted emotion....if one is healthy, and understands his emotions, his patterns.

Fear is basic, the mother of all emotion, even Love. To reach the kind of fear you are suggesting takes input, observation. the lizard brain demands data, it cannot think on its own.

Would you consider broadening the discussion, without judgment? I do repeat however, the only real data that would be instructive is inside that sequestered chip.....?