PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2017, 14:19
terry holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY
Back in Nov 2016 I asked Terry if he had "just stumbled on this tread" as he claimed and he quite clearly stated he had and that it was something to do with Maurice Kirk and a pointer from a journo that brought him here.

At the time I was aware that the Air league had been contacted prior to this and I can now show the two e-mails that support this:

This resulted in a response:

The sender of that first e-mail rang Terry upon receipt of the reply; TCT, this thread, the LAA etc were discussed. I know because the sender provided me with the information and has also forwarded on the e-mails, we spoke briefly this morning and we are both at a loss as to why Terry continues with such a vigorous defence of her. So, contrary to the claim it is quite clear that he was aware of this thread 21 September 2016, 2 months before coming on here under the premise that it was for an unrelated matter and that he just "stumbled" upon it.

So Terry, did you REALLY just find us by chance or is there more to this than you are letting on? The timings of the e-mails and phone call do strongly suggest the latter.

Whilst we are at it, I am still keeping an eye out for your list of lies WE have posted on here.
I stumbled on it as I said.
I recall the e mails and a subsequent sensible discussion in which I explained what The Air League had issued the award for, and why it would not be withdrawn. That discussion included talking about the LAA awards and HCAP, but not this thread.

If the aim was to discredit her because the "solo" word appeared in the media, and went uncorrected,this has been achieved. However TCT has expressed her regrets about that. The Air League gave her an award last May for a flight which was well known to have been "not a solo flight" and that was made very clear when he award was made.

I also find the personal abuse against me (and others who dare to speak up for her - not defend), and in particular a threatening phone callto me to be totally unacceptable.