PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2017, 13:12
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
Back in Nov 2016 I asked Terry if he had "just stumbled on this tread" as he claimed and he quite clearly stated he had and that it was something to do with Maurice Kirk and a pointer from a journo that brought him here.

At the time I was aware that the Air league had been contacted prior to this and I can now show the two e-mails that support this:

> From: ******** <**********@yahoo.com>
> Date: 21 September 2016 at 08:05:51 BST
> To: a*******.b*********@airleague.co.uk
> Subject: Air League awards
>
> Dear A*******,
>
> I notice that the league have made a recent award to Ms Tracey Curtis Taylor, could you please enlighten me as to the nature and wording of the award and the basis upon which this was decided. Having followed the recent media and industry interest in her accompanied "solo" flights using state of the art navigational equipment and large support teams I am curious as to why, when the LAA are giving consideration to withdrawing a previous award, the Air League feel it right and proper to grant one. The editorial in the current issue of Pilot magazine also makes sage comment on her and her teams activities should the league be unaware.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
>
> ***** ***********.
>
> Tel- ##### ######

This resulted in a response:
> From: Terry Holloway <*******@Marcamb.co.uk>
> Date: 21 September 2016 at 12:45:38 BST
> To: "*******@yahoo.com" <********@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Tracey Curtis Taylor
>
> Dear *****,
> I am Vice Chairman of The Air League, and am also chairman of its awards committee. I note your e mail to A****** B*******, and from the tenure of your comments I am assuming you form part of the campaign which is currently attempting to discredit Tracey CT?
> Please telephone me and I will be pleased to have a discussion with you. ##### ### ###.
> Best wishes
> Terry Holloway
The sender of that first e-mail rang Terry upon receipt of the reply; TCT, this thread, the LAA etc were discussed. I know because the sender provided me with the information and has also forwarded on the e-mails, we spoke briefly this morning and we are both at a loss as to why Terry continues with such a vigorous defence of her. So, contrary to the claim it is quite clear that he was aware of this thread 21 September 2016, 2 months before coming on here under the premise that it was for an unrelated matter and that he just "stumbled" upon it.

So Terry, did you REALLY just find us by chance or is there more to this than you are letting on? The timings of the e-mails and phone call do strongly suggest the latter.

Whilst we are at it, I am still keeping an eye out for your list of lies WE have posted on here.