PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin MPL 2017
Thread: Virgin MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2017, 09:01
Alis aspicit astra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't actually believe that I am writing this.....but I received the good news!

For all of you that didn't get the result that you were, please take a minute to read what I have to say.

I have been pursuing my dream for almost 8 years now, ever since these types of schemes made a reappearance post 9/11 and have received the bad news at almost every stage of the application process. That said, I viewed each unsuccessful attempt as a chance to review and improve for the next attempt. I'm not saying its been easy, in fact its be pretty disheartening at times and I have questioned my resolve to keep trying on a number of occasions; thinking what else can I actually do.

The best advice that I can give is to keep trying, do not give up, review what you did last time and think about how you can improve. One of the best things I did was to talk to as many people as I could, get them to proof read my applications, go through interview questions I thought would come up and discuss the examples that I had for each.

Finally, do not give up on your dream. If you want it enough, willing to put the hard work in, and lady luck is on your side then you will be rewarded.

Finally, massive congrats to all the others that have received the good news. If anyone was there on my final day, 10th, drop me a message as would be great to see who else got in. I could not have picked between us all tbh.