PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2017, 05:04
Clare Prop

Received 223 Likes on 100 Posts
Just a reminder Terry that after weeks of silence on this thread it was this that made my blood boil and made me post again.

Seriously? 178 pages of whining and bitching from a bunch of blokes about a woman doing something impressive? Haven't you lot got something better to do? Like, plan your own flight around the world?

Yes I have got better things to do such as training the next generation of pilots like I have for the last 25 years, which is something I can contribute to aviation that has a real outcome. I'm only impressed by people who have achieved something new or for the greater good of humanity. Can you name one single person who is now a professional pilot who hadn't even considered aviation before seeing TCT speak? Just one will do.

Put me down as much as you like Terry, my criticism is of what TCT has said and done, I have not met her, so none of it is personal.

"bitchy" is the sort of word used a lot at the all-girls school I went to. It somehow doesn't seem right coming from a man. I think TCT could be closer than we think.