PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHAMPTON
Thread: SOUTHAMPTON
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2017, 20:38
The Nutts Mutts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rivet mate, you seriously need to relax. Reading your posts gives the impression of a red-faced, spitting mad keyboard warrior child. You make such assertions without any evidence, and usually resort to childish insults of companies and key members of the airport management. Is it really worth getting so worked up about?
No offence meant, I just felt the need to post a friendly word of advice before you go and hurt yourself.

Anyway, don't forget that a few short years ago the SOU-AMD route was operated by Scot Airways on a Dornier 328. Not exactly a lot of capacity. Fast forward and it's now operated by two large airlines multiple times per day with presumably a lot of transit pax as well as point to point. It's a very successful route, just look at the number of people it carries and think of how that has grown since the aforementioned D328 operation.

My point is, the Flybe frequency increase may purely be down to increased capacity during the peak season, and not solely as a dig at KLM. I think KLM are holding their own on the route from what I've seen, and I believe the city pair can support both carriers.