PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay colors?
Thread: Gay colors?
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2017, 10:30
QuarterInchSocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by p.j.m
Joyce should paint his own private car in the colours of his sexual persuasion, rather than try to push a political agenda on a public airline.

Qantas has no business pushing this agenda, and getting many of its (ex) customers off-side in the process.
I don't like that Joyce may have been the instigator of this colour scheme any more than you, but I must disagree with the remainder of your post.

Setting aside the commercial impact. I can't think of a more contemporary Australian company than q in the present day that can help such a tiny portion of Aussie society be happy.

As for the circle of influence - being mentally idle on topical issues may work for the rest of the world for those who choose to follow such dumb and tactless philosophies of that sort. But, it is my experience that Australian's are very mentally active, very educated, and aren't afraid to engage and tackle issues of the day, no matter how influential their thought's are. I think this a distinguishing and elevating feature of an Aussie.