PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OEB Alpha Prot
Thread: OEB Alpha Prot
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2017, 22:48
KayPam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by clunckdriver
As one of the early Bus Pilots in North America I just cant belive that these totally stupid systems have not been removed from Airbus products by now! When we first put crews through training on this aircraft {320s} it became obvious that there were so many problems caused by the totally flawed design concept that we were convinced that Airbus would wake up and fix things, but no, their only reaction was to mumble about "uneducated Canadians" and the merits of everthing French, now the launch customer for whom I worked at the time has given up on them and is disposing of the total Airbus fleet and switching to Boeing, long overdue Im afraid. In the mean time Mr Ziegler and his cohorts push their heads deeper in the sand, combine this with pilots with no real flying background and we will continue to spend time sonar searching the floors of the worlds oceans! {By the way, in case one blames my rant on any anti French bias, I live in French speaking Canada by choice and educated my kids in the French school system}
Everybody loves Mr Ziegler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Ziegler