PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying around Boston/ New England between May 8th and May 19th (Weeks 19 & 20)
Old 17th Feb 2017, 12:54
joschobart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying around Boston/ New England between May 8th and May 19th (Weeks 19 & 20)

Flying around Boston/ New England between May 8th and May 19th (Weeks 19 & 20) and/ or pilot-meet-up

Dear fellow pilots,
of course I know pprune for a long time but only decided now to create a profile. As I'm a newbie, let me introduce myself briefly: I'm an aviation-enthusiast from Switzerland and happy to have the privilege to be able to fly myself and on plus in such an astonishing setting as the alps regularly on the PA28 and the DA20!

About this post:
My employer sends me to Boston for the first three weeks in May. While I will be busy with work the first week, it would be a pleasure to share aviation in the cockpit with you guys who live in the area or to just hang out, grab beers and chat. I'm in the process of getting me a piggy-bag-faa-licence right now, wish me luck with that! Should I get my faa ppl in time, I plan to charter a PA28 or DA20 and again: everybody is invited to join me! Also recommendations about where to go and where to charter are highly appreciated!

Clear skies! JS