PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK407 2 missed approaches and diversion, why?
Old 17th Feb 2017, 09:10
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You call us "delicate petals" when you clearly have some subliminal attraction to the phallus like protuberances of the 777 cockpit?

"admittedly in a John-Deere rather than a retrdd bus"

Clearly, what point did we miss here?
All of it, given the type of flying machine I was in is, in my small mind, utterly irrelevant to the point I made, it is your goodself plus one other on here that have interpreted what I said as a comparison between the two types. If I may be so bold as to suggest that irony and sarcasm are neither comparative nor the exclusive domain of those pious superior types who look down on their fellow colleagues on the basis of what they strap into. Alas it would seem that given the limitations of the written word and the clear sensitivity to anything that could be misconstrued in a parallel universe to suggest a comparison...you fellows felt in necessary to miss my point.....I was merely responding in kind to your sensitivity, forgive me, for I have sinned, said this former A300/320/321/330 pilot...who actually quite enjoyed the machines..when they worked.