PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need some advice on my plan for modular training
Old 16th Feb 2017, 13:28
Jaair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KayPam, thanks for the reply.

I was just referring to being able to re-pass a flight skills test.

My TT is very low, approximately 50 hours due to having to move abroad shortly after passing my PPL.

My desire to fly has always been there, because of that I have always tried to get one hour of flight every few months with an instructor just to feed the desire and remind me why I'm doing all this. Everything I'm doing right now is motivated by my idea of finally being able to fly for a living one day. A few years ago I even left University for a year just to work and get my PPL. That was probably one of the best years of my life!

I am currently studying Computer Science and want to take advantage of the amount of opportunity in this field in order to save up whatever is remaining for the training.

But I really like your idea of getting my night rating in parallel with work and study. It is definitely do-able, I will just require some extra hours to get up to speed. However, if necessary, I am also able to just hold off flying until I am able to do it all at once.

Thanks