PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2017, 20:19
Marchettiman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry : I am sorry to have to inform you that Tracey's presence at the LAA-AGM did nothing more than pour rather alot more petrol on what was already a pretty ferocious fire. It was pretty obvious to most that she had managed to recruit some support and that they had hatched a plot to get the proxy votes thrown out and allow a minority of hand wavers to win the day for her.

Luckily , she was stamped upon from the Chair in pretty short order and reminded of the LAA's Articles & Memoranda of Association . Afterwhich , the motion was carried by a majority.

You are correct , this thread has dragged on for far too long. Unfortunately , the only reason that it has generated so much response is because of T.Curtis-Taylor's long-term and continued misuse of the Press/Social Media. She misused it when it suited her and was eventually bitten very , very hard.

The people who want answers are not low-life trolls , but ones like yourself Terry. Respectable, professional people , many themselves from within the professional world of aviation , who respect the meritocracy that exists here and who have gained their credentials and achievements without obfuscation.

Curtis-Taylor has played the system to her own rules [ and I use the word loosely] right from day 1. She continues to do so even now , long after Boeing and Artemis have baled out.
But as Jonzarno say's : The question's still remain . And with TC-T's reputation for honour and integrity. I fear that they always will .

Regarding her "wings" . Well , I don't really care where she puts them. They're meaningless ! Her conduct prior to the LAA-AGM was reprehensible.
Her conduct at the LAA-AGM was reprehensible.
Her conduct since has been reprehensible.

Probably a bit late in the day now for career advice. But had time been on her side , my advice WOULD have been;,,, Play it straight next time !!
Very well said!

I wasn't able to be at the LAA AGM, but if, as it seems, TCT thought that she could have persuaded the Board to abandon its duty to their membership to abide by the Mem & Arts of the Association in her favour it just reinforces what an unrealistic and manipulative character she must be. If anyone else, male or female, had tried to pull the wool over so many peoples' eyes, whatever the sport, pastime or profession, they would surely receive the same treatment from their so called peers as has TCT in this and many other aviation related platforms.

Last edited by Senior Pilot; 15th Feb 2017 at 20:28. Reason: Quote inserts missing