PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2017, 16:28
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry : I am sorry to have to inform you that Tracey's presence at the LAA-AGM did nothing more than pour rather alot more petrol on what was already a pretty ferocious fire. It was pretty obvious to most that she had managed to recruit some support and that they had hatched a plot to get the proxy votes thrown out and allow a minority of hand wavers to win the day for her.

Luckily , she was stamped upon from the Chair in pretty short order and reminded of the LAA's Articles & Memoranda of Association . Afterwhich , the motion was carried by a majority.

You are correct , this thread has dragged on for far too long. Unfortunately , the only reason that it has generated so much response is because of T.Curtis-Taylor's long-term and continued misuse of the Press/Social Media. She misused it when it suited her and was eventually bitten very , very hard.

The people who want answers are not low-life trolls , but ones like yourself Terry. Respectable, professional people , many themselves from within the professional world of aviation , who respect the meritocracy that exists here and who have gained their credentials and achievements without obfuscation.

Curtis-Taylor has played the system to her own rules [ and I use the word loosely] right from day 1. She continues to do so even now , long after Boeing and Artemis have baled out.
But as Jonzarno say's : The question's still remain . And with TC-T's reputation for honour and integrity. I fear that they always will .

Regarding her "wings" . Well , I don't really care where she puts them. They're meaningless ! Her conduct prior to the LAA-AGM was reprehensible.
Her conduct at the LAA-AGM was reprehensible.
Her conduct since has been reprehensible.

Probably a bit late in the day now for career advice. But had time been on her side , my advice WOULD have been;,,, Play it straight next time !!

Last edited by Chris Martyr; 15th Feb 2017 at 16:33. Reason: punctuation