PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2017, 12:53
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cannot, and do not speak for her, but perhaps she does not consider it necessary to respond to anonymous individuals on a social media site.
Terry

Again with respect: I am anything but an anonymous individual, you know exactly who I am and where I can be found. The questions I asked were strictly factual and couched in moderate language. You yourself have confirmed that you passed them on to her. In an earlier post I even offered to speak to her away from the forum.

I agree that some of the posts in the thread have been pretty offensive and would distance myself from those posts. Their existence, however, does not diminish the relevance of the questions that have been asked and which Ms Curtis-Taylor chooses to ignore.

I suggest again that whether she has good answers to the questions and justifies her actions, or doesn't and offers a genuine apology; that will lance the boil and get at least the more moderate and objective amongst us on her side. Personally, I hope that she will reflect and choose to go this route.

Absent that: I'm afraid she has rather made the rod for her own back.