PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay colors?
Thread: Gay colors?
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2017, 01:40
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
This raises the question: "How do you know they are gay?"No idea. Some people make it clear, others do not.

Do you assume everyone is gay and dislike them until you deem them not?No idea, ask the OP. Why are you asking me? I have no issue flying with anyone (except the French of course)

Do you assume that everyone is heterosexual and like them until you judge them to be gay?I'm starting to think you've quoted the wrong person. Did you assume that I dislike homosexuals? Does that count as ironic given your question?

As part of your instrument scan, do you also scan their conversations for home decor tips or obscure Judy Garland references?Don't the gays all wear glitter?! Are you saying they dont!?

"Oh yeah, I was just kicking the footy with the kids while listening to Bette Midler on the iPod... oops.. I mean... uh, Cold Chisel and Nickelback..!* Dammit, sprung again."

This just sounds exhausting...
Jokes aside, my point here at its core has nothing to do with homosexuals. I dislike this PC push for tolerance that often comes from some of the least tolerant people on earth.