PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay colors?
Thread: Gay colors?
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2017, 01:05
psycho joe

Location: shivering in the cold dark shadow of my own magnificence.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I won’t quote what cattletruck said in #14, but connecting gays and paedophilia together shows a startling naivety.
Perhaps, but here in Australia there is a Victorian university academic who wants to ad IS (inter-generational sex) to LGBTQI brand. IS is usually known by its colloquial term paedophilia. He's a strong advocate who's published works are mostly unrepeatable here or elsewhere. Amongst other things he argued in a published journal that paedophilia should be part of the gay movement, it must be legally recognised and depicts it as a wider sexual liberation.

We live in a time when virtually any sexual desire, including disorders are being legitimised as normal, hence its only a matter of time before you see a company like QANTAS hoisting some colours to recognise the "inter-generational sex" community.

Personally, I want to live long enough to see QANTAS flying colours for those who really love goats. Que people on forums coming out as proud GF's who denounce the 99% of statistically normal people who aren't GF's, as being Goat F$&ker phobic. Then there will be parades and posters and advertising telling us how we must view the wonderful GF community. The media will surely get on board and companies will force employees into diversity training until they become fellow champions of the GF cause who wish to challenge and change any institution that isn't Goat inclusive- after all it's their right.