View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2017, 11:15
  #106 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Apa, apo ndi kulikonse!
Posts: 1,753
Originally Posted by chevvron View Post
They would probably give you an APC or Assessment of Prior Competence ie a short course to determine your level of competence.
I think you would need to identify the national differences between the issuing states competent authority and that of the state you wish to work in.

APCs are slightly different in this context.

A quick email to SARG will answer that..... 😎
AlanM is offline