PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Student REVIEW / American Aviation Academy / El cajon / San diego / CAlifornia / USA
Old 13th Feb 2017, 02:13
miracefe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most of the student are getting problem in this school.Just EASA part is really cool because they are really professional and they just focus their training and job.
It is possible to finish really fast your PPL in EASA part.
If you go FAA thats the big problem ..Sometimes people finishing their PPL between 9_12 months.You can wait for checkride more than 6 months,in this time you have to fly to be fresh,,, thats why your hours is increasing and your money melting..

School is really unprofessional.Chief instructor is like a kid.If he doesn't like you he never helps you and thats mean you cannot get checkride date..
Guys i am writing this today because i heard another accident from the school.1 girl death 2 injured.

6 months ago another accident and 1 guy death.It is hard for foreigner because your family is coming and getting your death body but school just think their ass..

Instructors are just thinking make more hours with you,,,for that reason they trying to fly with you as much as possible .

Before choose the school get information from school students,
i can not advise this school because i have to be fair ,,

I really like workers in the school they are nice people but school is so cheap