PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has EK been the worst decision ever?
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2017, 11:06
Joker11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SunchaserMIA
I am male, my salary is actually quite good being about an average US MBA salary and I do live in a great relationship.
My airline already does offer positive space tickets in J for almost nothing and I get to travel to DXB on a regular basis on duty.

Basically what I wanted to find out here is whether EK is a good option to continue an airline management career path. I am the type of person who thinks that in aviation everyone contributes an equally important part to a common goal and that team spirit and motivation are paramount to reach this. Treating staff badly is not acceptable, regardless of the laws a company is bound to.

What I wanted, and still want to, is to move out of Europe at some point. Therefore I am looking into several options, one of which is just to take an abroad assignment with my current carrier. However, switching to another airline still is an option just to see how others are doing it. My love for aviation is still burning and I want to go on with this. I love the airliner lifestyle I am currently living so I wouldn't not switch if the outlook is worse.
Stay the hell away from EK then or any airline in the Middle East for that matter!