PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has EK been the worst decision ever?
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2017, 14:23
Joker11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SunchaserMIA
Thank you for this insight. I might really have to look into it further before I make a decision. Especially as my current airline is a great employer. Perfect work-life balance, good and friendly working culture and very good benefits. Always confirmed business class for duty travel, and even for leisure a C/J class listing usually is safe if you do your homework. Heard that might also be different at EK.

As my main idea is to just get out of Switzerland at some point, I just might look out for an assignment within my current employer. Besides that I was looking out to UA or SQ which might also be options.
I work here as a ground staff memmber. I hate every moment of it and I an looking to get out. My entire life has been consumed by my work. I got no life. My health is down the drain. My colleagues are leaving in droves. All my offdays end with a nightshift, which only leaves me with one day off.My first day back at work usually starts at 5-6 o'clock in the morning. I don't look forward to coming to work anymore. I lost my love and passion for aviation since coming here.