PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2017, 06:14
Flytofreedom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skyhigh_7
Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum and currently on Reference Checks for Auckland Base, but living in Adelaide. I was wondering if anyone had confirmation for starting the ground school at the end of Feb?

As that date is fast approaching and having to relocate I'm not sure if I will be able to make that ground school if offered it! I attended recruitment day on the 7th December, and have been on reference checks for about 4 weeks now.
Hi Skyhigh 7
Thats good news. I would not be in a rush as I was also at the same AD as you and I'm waiting in the Talent Pool and done swimming competency. They have said that the February 28 GS is full already and so it could be months before another ground school. There are people I know in there who have been waiting since Sept 2016 for a GS. But the good news is once you are in the talent pool you are in once they have enough positions available to fill in Auckland base. Sydney base seem to have people who have been in the talent pool for a year so hopefully we will not have to wait that long. Its very frustrating