PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 8th Feb 2017, 11:01
bobregaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Applied 31.12.16. Got email 16.01, call 3 days later, assesment on 02.02 and got positive answer today.

Sim was first.
We all got Dublin that day, I was pm first, so my partner completed whole sid, than did some GH after that assessor asked both of us to point where we are on app chart, altering of QDM, emergency while approaching NDB for hold. Havent done hold and asked for long final. Pretty much the same for me except there was no sid at all. I got away with -200ft on g/s and -5knots below Vref, so dont stress too much if you see that youre screwing smth up, just show that you see your mistake and IMPROVE! And of course talk with your partner as much as you can, commenting and advising, this helps a lot!

During Technical intervew I was asked about Swept wing, where it stalls first, and where we want it to stall ideally. Critical engine, why we have it, did I have it on my MEP plane, why jets dont have one (couldnt answer that).
Asked about EFIS, whats that, how works etc. Bypass engine, why we bypass the air. And that is pretty much it about interview. HR was just pleasant talk.

Be yourself, dont stress to much, and best of luck for all of you.