PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Bets Big on BioFuels
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2017, 06:52
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
World leaders duped by manipulated global warming data | Daily Mail Online

CR....let's stick to CX issues, and try and not comment on how you are obviously so intellectually superior to the rest of us, because you personally have concluded there is no God, so therefore the rest of us that disagree must either be crazy/retarded/easily led...etc, etc. A review of most of your commentary over the years shows the same disturbing tendency to denigrate the intelligence and judgement of those that believe differently than you do. I'll continue to trust, believe and put faith in my God. You can choose to rail against him or deny his existence. Ultimately, one of us will be proved correct....

btw, why do you regularly insist on going down this route? Your comments on most things are intelligent, thoughtful and well expressed. Until you turn your gaze on those that have concluded that the universe is structured differently than you perceive it to be. I find common cause with the company issues that you express, I just find it sad that you have such a blind spot as to your attitude and opinion towards those that have concluded their existence is based on a different reality than yours. Be well.