PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Bets Big on BioFuels
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2017, 03:40
cxorcist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We will all be long dead... and the oceans will have risen no more than a few millimeters, and the temps globally will have changed less than 1 degree. Some places will get warmer while others cool. Do I give a crap? Not really, I refuse to endorse turning the global economy on its head over all this uncertainty. With all the problems in the world, we have much bigger fish to fry. There is one rogue nation and the largest state sponsor of terrorism test launching ballistic missiles and developing nuclear weapons. FFS, you might want to concern yourself with that over climate change. Duh!

If you think CO2 levels are so important, lead by example and refuse to make your living flying around in high altitude carbon emitters. After all, if no one would pilot airliners, the earth could reduce carbon emissions by a whopping 3-4% and still have almost no effect on climate change, which is more than any of these ridiculous climate accords are proposing.

This is all about government controlled income redistribution. The fix is in, and all the money is behind one side, except for those evil oil companies who keep the buildings warm, the lights on, and the transporters moving. How dare they make a profit! Corporate pigs!

Sorry, but I've got kids to raise and a retirement to plan for, this doesn't even crack the top 20 for my list of concerns. If it is high on your list, fine, but leave me out of it. I don't want to pay a single penny to this crackpot science which admits it cannot "fix the problem" without sending us all back to living in cold, dark caves where we won't even be allowed to light a wood fire for fear of the dreaded CO2 molecule. Oh btw, you might find one of those nasty assault rifles handy if you are living in that cave someday.

Now back to your cup of stfu!