PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 21 Year old Girl youngest ATR Captain
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2017, 00:36
International Trader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TG,
An interesting slant on my name but, based on what line of thought?
Am I a traitor to the aviation industry or just your version of it?
Even more interesting is someone who choses to name himself as a "Top Gun" of a plane that doesn't even exist. Are you already logging hours on the type?

I have no envy ,my self esteem is intact and my career complete. I however, find it now very liberating to tell the truth about what I have seen during my career.

I find it very short sighted and actually disgusting that people today prefer to cheat instead of even trying to do the work to obtain a standard. They have cheapened the profession that they have entered and will probably complain about their loss of esteem later,never admitting that they were the cause. Do they even care? I think not.

Ever wonder why professionals ( doctors, lawyers and pilots)from third world countries have difficulty in having their credentials recognized in the first world? They and their credentials are just not trusted.

Noticed the trend for third world students ( that 21 year old cpt included)to obtain any sort tertiary qualification from a Western University ( even if it is 'The Blah, Blah ,On Line, University of The Grand Canyon')?
Why not stand proud of obtaining a qualification from a quality university in their own country? The jig is up, that's why.

A good weekend to you, Top Gun 797.