PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2017, 01:49
Turbine D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brat,
Trump has obviously had a period of being quietly brought up to speed on the F-35, something sadly that will not be available to it’s multitude of detractors who will happily continue badmouth something they know not a lot about.
You are sure about that? I'd bet against your reasoning. Example: One of Trump's major pillars of US policy support was for Netanyahoo's settlement enlargement plans ( Tweet: I am all in for you on this, your friend, Donald). Today he took the 180 degree opposite position, don't do it, hold off Netanyahoo. Trump bounces off the wall from one day to the next relative to any substantial convictions he might have about anything. It has nothing to do with advise given or not.

Time to sit back and see what his viewpoints will be in the near future on the F-35, it will not be the same as now... He is early to take credit for the good things he didn't have a hand in (I negotiated a good deal on the F-35) but never takes credit for anything that fails, just his nature...