PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jeppesen meltdown
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2017, 02:18
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeppesen meltdown

So, in the space of a few weeks, the following: 1) the manager of the entire CMP project resigns to 'spend more time with his family', and 2) It now appears Jeppesen may be finding CX's worldwide operation difficult to come to grips with. Basically, the cooks in the kitchen don't know what to do. As usual, nothing to do with CX, their operation, their management, their communications or their methods is credible. This project is starting to look like yet another method of messing the crew, their families and their lives up. I would advise great caution and suspicion as to anything anyone has to say on the subject in the near term. Between this, the EFB, fuel hedging and any number of other debacles this airline has embroiled us in, CX pilots should expect many more threats to their peace of mind. Perhaps it will one day be acknowledged that the real problem is our management, their mindset and their incompetence.

(I have reworded some of my post in the interests of accuracy. It is referring to comments from people who were involved with the project, recently resigned. No slight or disrespect meant to Jeppesen as a company). mngmt mole.

Last edited by mngmt mole; 2nd Feb 2017 at 02:55.