PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Return of the Ponzi
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2017, 17:36
TangoUniform

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kamel, I gotta say, who is more "stupid"? Her, in her beliefs? Or you, trying to change anyone's opinion in a work place environment? Time and place for everything. Maybe I shouldn't say stupid but rather, ill advised or perhaps obtuse?

If she came up bragging about her returns or whatever, just say, interesting. And how do you get from ponzi schemes to climate change or global warming (whatever the name this week is), Donald Trump's E.O.s, or anything else along those lines? Seems you were trying to put her in her place, to show your superior intellect. That's how I read it from your post. People's beliefs and opinions are formed from their perspective and experiences. Trying to change them to your perspective, which, god forbid, might be off the mark is fruitless and a waste of time. From where I came, that could even be considered work place harassment, given your place in the chain of command.

Just my opinion from my perspective and experience.

Let's see, you called her a stupid fool, general ignorant idiot, everything I despise in people, and gets a good thrashing. NICE.