PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA capitulates to city of Santa Monica.
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2017, 13:48
piperboy84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I seriously think countries that built their wealth on slavery, colonialism and exploitation are in no position to complain about immigration, you simply have no moral or legal grounds for it..
Yes us Anglo Saxons are a bad bunch, I just hope and pray that I and future generations of my offspring don't neglect to continually apologize and make amends for our forefathers sins of past colonialism and the devastation it has wrought on former colonies to this day. Forcing our language, civil administrative practices, educational system and transportation networks has left places like Hong Kong, Singapore, Mumbia, Vancouver and large cities in the US and Caribbean completely unprepared for today's modern world. If we had just emulated the benevolent, peaceful and mutually benificial practices of the other colonialists like the Japanese or Turks for example, perhaps we would now be benefiting from the liberal immigration policies that they have instituted to rectify their past injustices. I'm led to believe it's only a few hours flying time from Aleppo to Ankara.