PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Azur Air Germany
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2017, 11:41
Ride On

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes they fully fund type rating only to their friends and relations.
Azur Air - Germany are just trying to justify why they need to do Zeee type ratings for their friends...!

Mate of mine was at a recent assessment, waisted their time and money to find out that all the jobs where gone already to all their friends.... I walked in and it was like walking into a old school network/reunion party...? Really...! Everybody know each other already and a small hand full of outsiders got different treatment.

The day was broken up into 3 stage, knowledge assess, sim then interview...
All the pilots that were in the know just turned up for Tea and biscuits chat/ interview, no sim and no tec assess for them and only about 5 of the 30 people that turned up had to go the whole process because they apparently the other 25 where a know previous quantity....? BullSxxxx. So what if they did their assessment before the whole idea about an assessment is about your current abilities, we all did harder assessments than that one in the past but we did not get a "Free Token"......?

No Equal opportunities here...?

Really there were guys there with half my experience that knew the management and got the EASY day out, no sim and no tec exam for them..? Why waste my time and money...? Then us 5 un fortunate's figured out that they were trying to justify that they need to show that they cant get type rated pilots so Azurair can pay for type ratings for their friends...?

Thank you for Confirming (EAM) that the Zeee recruitment Mafia/company was a complete scam, that was recruiting on their behalf on Azur Air.......! If they have all their buddies on board already why waste decent people's time/money/etc so unprofessional.......!

They even made a joke about their next recruits planned for Feb/March assessment stating "Oh we will look at the crazy Russians" etc....... The whole thing was a complete JOKE to them......!

Thank you for your imput "EAM", your obviously from "EAT" and you were one of the Chosen "Goodfellas"....... Enjoy Dusseldorf.......!

Aviod this Airline unless you have friends in Zeee management ( as EAM previously said Private air and EAT employee's).....! Dont waste your time and your money cos they wont pay any of your expense's during the assessment/ cheapskates/scammers etc.......!

Zeeee Persistence is Futile..........!

Last edited by Ride On; 2nd Feb 2017 at 06:38.