PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Echo Air Selection Process
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2017, 05:08
ozzyair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have received a lot of question regarding this opportunities and reviewed some contract, as well as contacting the company.

1. From their websites, echo-air is not an AOC nor a UAE GCAA AOC Applicant to date (Feb 2017) , and the offer is for the assessment not job offer, legality is not clear, the Office and phone is not handle by the correct representative and different city with the office

2. I have been contacted with at least 5 pilots and some of them (sorry to say, Paid), we reviewed the contract and clearly it is an assessment and not job offer, you should carefully review the contract and ask further questions.

3. There are many realiable sources worldwide and in UAE the job websites who have access to all operator is flitejob.com and we clearly inform them No Money involve except some cases such as flydubai for self sponsored non type rating, where the non type rated pilot pay them self for type rating and no job guarantee.

I recommend you do not need to waste time to find out or contacting UAE GCAA or IATA as they are not an Airline, AOC or even registered aviation employment related agency. Do Not Waste your time.

I Appreciate the desperation on looking for flying, but I recommend do something else more usefull, Build up your knowledge(GPWS modes, or how TCAS work), play simulator game with real ATC environment, discuss around with other colleagues pilot who are in entry phase on what challenges they are facing.

Good Luck