PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 31st Jan 2017, 14:36
Bradical

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lisa95
@bradical

How did it feel in the sim session? Did you find it difficult? Also how was the assessor inside the sim?
I did a sim prep the day before so I went in feeling pretty confident about the procedures. I found the emergency the hardest part by far, as it was an exceptionally busy phase of flight entering the hold. So yeah it was definitely difficult, however my partner was on point and was very helpful and positive. The sim was very quick and felt rushed but I think that's normal. It was by no means a perfect flight, but we both walked out of it feeling rather optimistic. I can't really comment on how the assessor was, I was too focused on the flying. I do remember him snapping at me when I took my feet off the rudder and when I asked him a procedure related question. It's their job to assess how you behave in all sorts of situations so it's important to not take anything to heart. I hope you get good news soon!!