PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - E190 near collision Mildura May 16 - ASI bulletin 56
Old 30th Jan 2017, 19:56
Lead Balloon

Received 425 Likes on 212 Posts
You evidently have a written comprehension problem, compylot. I have stated, repeatedly in this thread, that I have never had or heard any insolent interactions on a CTAF with any other aircraft - RPT or otherwise. That includes at YMIA.

I suspect that wherever you and the Capn operate, the insolent conversations may be precipitated by arrogant RPT pilots who presume to engage in amateur ATC on the basis that they "know better". For that is what it is, pure and simple: amateur ATC. And as I've also said in this thread, my only advice is that ya better get it right.

In the case of the event that led to the discussion in this thread, the amateur ATC may have made things worse. I know you can't bring yourself to concede that, but that just shows you're incapable of being objective.

Utrader seems to have a comprehension problem, too. (Are you people really in charge of aircraft full of passengers?) Who suggested a "conspiracy"? Who said there was nothing in the report about the jet seeing XGA?

Please read what andrewr has posted. Twice.