PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Funding / Loans / Money
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2017, 13:20
KayPam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hobbit1983
KayPam,

If you are dead set on getting into an airline job ASAP, unfortunately in my experience you need to go CTC Wings or Oxford (just my experience. Not a hard rule). You'll pay more but have a much better chance (sadly).
Are you talking about integrated ?
Integrated, in my case, would be a waste of time and money.
Time because it lasts for 18 months whereas I could do my modular training in the remaining 10 months of this year at minimum.
Money because well.. about 100k€ is twice or more than twice the price. Plus for each month spent not working you can add my not earned salary to the bill.

I've learnt about the existence of Kura aviation yesterday night. They provide a very expensive MCC/JOC but they seem to offer high-end services in helping their graduates find a job.

Since it is today much harder to find a job than do actually do the job, I think it could be a good solution.

Couple them with the cheapest CPL MEIR and you're fully qualified for 40ke, compared to 55k for oxford modular (and an MCC/JOC which you don't know if it will be as useful afterwards)

Am I wrong ?
Originally Posted by button push ignored
But if your goal is to get an interview.
Wouldn't some previous flight experience make what school you went to irrelevant?
It indeed looks like one need to have a "brandname" on their CV in order to get interviews more easily..
A guy I know went straight from FTE to Norwegian without meeting the requirements they state on their website. Just because he was from FTE.