PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Censorship Alive And Well On Pp
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2003, 09:14
brianh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I HOPE YOU ARE NOT IN MY AIRSPACE

Air Ace

It is not MY perception. Woomera is the one who acknowledged the potential conflict in his own posting recently.

I am quite happy to abide by the PP rules - Danny and the team would have jumped me if I was errant.

However, where a chink in PP's armour is apparent, as evinced by the "moved" threads, I reserve the right to draw it to attention.

As already noted, I leave the decision to PP management. They may prove me in error by a categorical denial of the concern I have raised. Conversely, they may decide to act. Alternatively, they may decide to do nothing, or to act and say nothing.

This is not an issue about a personal attack on a moderator. It is a question of censorship and bias that affects the very credibility of PP as a BALANCED rumour and discussion Forum. In the ultimate, that is what the rules are here for, as well as preventing libel and defamation.

You will note also that I have not done this anonymously - that's commitment unlike the disgusting anonymous personal attacks by others existing during the AOPA pre-election period.