PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew Wages
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2003, 06:27
Bucking Bronco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies for the tardiness of this response, been a bit busy lately...

Anti-Ice

As I said these are max/mins, i.e. for s/haul new contract crew on eurofleet getting there and backs with lots of unused stby's £900, but people on old contracts with a bit of overtime £1700ish. As I said quote<I shall have a stab at guessing the take home pay - based on friends in the job and bar talk down route.>

I ommited s/haul Psr/CSD pay from my estimates as I don't have any friends/haven't had enough conversations downroute to come up with an accurate estimate. I hope that I have been in the right ball park. Its hard to tell as on one hand I'll talk to a new contract stdss with no nightstops on her roster who is distraught and then the next trip I'll be with a long haul PSR who is bragging that his/her take home is £3500.

For the record, I don't earn £5000 to £7000. When I started off in 1998 I was on £20k but now I'm on pay point 6 on 757/767 and my pay has been around the £3400 mark for the past 6 months, this has been due to high caps and a little overtime every month. Ordinarily it would have been about £3100.

Mashie Niblick

Yes, you're right I was talking about LHR crews (don't fly with the LGW lot anymore!), I should have made this clear.

Cheers

BB