PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB January 2017
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2017, 11:44
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
EGO

CRAB - I think if you check all my post I don't claim to be good or bad at fulfilling the functions of mt Licence and Authorisations.

I hope I have demonstrated that I do have a reasonable grasp of the rules and guidelines I am compelled to follow. That's a completely different thing.

H500 thanks for the invite and be sure I will take you up on it. The same applies to you. We are in Malta. The only a helicopter AOC here. It's an interesting place. We do EMS at the moment but probably expanding soon into O&G and some PAX work. If you fancy a cheap holiday we will host and look after you.

For your original post I can probably see how it happened as I described above. The poor guys struggles with the briefed exercise so to decompress you lighten the mood and change the plan and on that occasion it initially didnt work out.

Like I said, as TRIs in the heavy world we are better off with the FFS for this but difficult for you in the smaller world. I always say, the most affordable segment of helicopter aviation is generally in most respects the most difficult to deliver.

It's been a good discussion though and surely CRAB is an excellent instructor in his current world. If we could get him to buy into the CAT system a little bit more we we would all benefit more from his contribution. Just my opinion.

DB